Saturday, September 5, 2009

To The Lake We Go

Scott, Carter, and I made our first summer 2009 trip to Wamplers Lake in Michigan yesterday. We invited our neighbors, John, Sarah, and their son Owen.  The weather was perfect, high 70's and full sunshine.  It was a perfect day with perfect people!!

Last Christmas Scott asked my parents for a Bengals pop tent.  He wanted to make sure me and the baby had shade to sit in while at the lake.  This is the first time we've used it for the purpose it was purchased.  I'd say we had a pretty nice camp set up.


The babies slept while Sarah and I chit chatted and the dads gave the jet skis a run for their money.  I've found that Carter enjoys sleeping with his bunny in his face, weird but whatever works for him works for me.  Not to mention, it's just too cute!!  <3


Scott had a great time with Carter at the lake.  This was Carter's first time to Wamplers Lake.


Whenever Sarah and I are together with the boys I try to get a photo of us.  I think it'll be fun to look back at us with our sweet boys.  <3


Carter and I had a blast under the Bengals tent while daddy rode the jet ski with John.  Maybe we'll make it out another time this boating season.



1 comment: