Sunday, September 13, 2009

Carter's First Fair

Scott and I took Carter to his first fair, the Saline Fair, yesterday.  He seemed to love it. Anytime he's in the stroller around alot of people, he seems to be happy just people watching. Like mother like son I guess since I really enjoy people watching myself.  


We started out walking through the barns filled with farm animals.  I thought since I have recently been spending my days making sounds of barn animals, Carter would just love it.  Ha, he seems to giggle most at the sound of a sheep.  We saw cows...Mooooo! 

and we saw pigs...Oink Oink!!!

and we saw big green tractors!!!  Thank God John Deere tractors are primary colors.  :)

After all the barns, we grabbed some fair grub and caught up on the Michigan-Notre Dame score.  And as you can see, I was not happy to hear that Michigan beat Notre Dame.

Carter was ready to go, dressed in his overalls.  Of course, he was the cutest baby there.

But Carter loved being with Scott!  It was such a nice day to be out and about.  Maybe next year he can taste some of the yummy fair food.




1 comment: