Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Comb Over Can Be Hot

I should preface this post by saying it's a bitchy rant, haha!  It's all meant in fun, but kinda not. Here goes...  :)

I happen to believe that Carter is THE CUTEST little boy I've EVER seen in the ENTIRE universe, with or without a comb over.  Don't you just hate it when people start conversations like this, "I don't care what other people think, I think you're funny/cute/handsome/etc."  It's like a back handed compliment.  It's like they're saying to me, "Oh all that hair is so cute, so when are you going to cut it?"  I happen to LOVE the fact that Carter is growing alot of hair.  I hope he inherits my hair, thick and luscious!  I love my hair!  I think that just because he has alot of hair for his age (although not near the amount of some children his age) and it all wants to comb over to the side, doesn't mean that I need to take him to the salon for his first hair cut. He's only 6 months old. People keep asking me when I'm going to take him to get his hair cut, when I'm going to take him to get his hair cut, when I'm going to take him to get his hair cut...you get my point and how annoying it is!?!?

The other day I tried to do something different to his hair because of comments from people and this is what happened.  As you can see, he was not too happy about the new style.  Haha!



So, because I happen to think his comb is adorable I pulled up a few pictures of celebs with "comb overs."  Just think, Carter could be this hot when he's in his twenties and still has a comb over.  Just sayin'!

So, with all this said, I'm not taking Carter to the salon to have his hair cut anytime soon.  :)

I think this one is pretty hot!

Zac Efron

John Stamos


Tom Cruise

Patrick Dempsey

Future Leading Man

Leonardo DiCaprio

Jesse McCartney

From high chair at Taco Bell to red carpet at the Oscars

Derek Hough

2 comments:

  1. haha people just have no class anymore and speak before thinking. I love little Carter's lucious locks :)

    ReplyDelete