Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rub-A-Dub-Dub



Two funny videos...

A couple weeks ago I was giving Carter his bath and I called to Scott to come in with the camera to record Carter splashing in the water.  He got a good clip of him in the tub, but I thought the view was a little backwards and upside down.  The next night I took another video of Carter splashing in the water.  Ha, this is what I got...



I laugh out loud and sometimes cry every time I watch this video.  Are you kidding me?  All I wanted to do was capture him splashing at a better angle, haha, and he decides better to be a water zombie while mommy tapes.  I can't wait to show him these videos when he's old enough to chuckle at them!!

Hope they make you laugh out loud like they do me!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get the 2nd video to play anything but I love the first!

    ReplyDelete