Monday, September 14, 2009

Next Up- Finger Foods



Maybe we need to start giving Carter some puffs or small finger foods...

Yesterday evening while I was feeding him, he chewed his pureed fruit for the first time. Moving the jaw in a chewing motion is a sign that it's time to start solid foods (he's already eating solids) and/or starting small soft finger foods.  

Another sign is moving an object from one hand to the other.  I was going back though video clips of Carter playing and came across one where he did this, picked up a toy with one hand and moved it to the other hand.



I just can't believe how these changes occur right in front of my very eyes.  Next thing I know he'll be crawling and pulling open drawers and cabinets he shouldn't be getting into.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment