Thursday, September 17, 2009

6 Months Down, 17 1/2 Years To Go!

Just 6 short months ago my life changed in a big, big way.  6 short months ago I instantly learned how rewarding it was going to be to be a mother.  Just 6 short months ago, my baby boy Carter was born.  


Carter was born March 17, 2009 at 5:25 am.  He was born 7 pounds 12 ounces and 21 inches long. The moment I laid eyes on him I instantly fell in love!  I thought to myself, how could he be any better?  It's a funny thing to love such a small and new human being the moment you see him. But, it is the best feeling ever!



I can't imagine my life without Carter in it.  His smile brightens an entire room, his laugh is the sweetest sound I've heard, and his sweet chubby cheeks are those of Scott and I.  I feel incredibly blessed that I get to call him my son and lucky that I get to be his Mommy!!!  

I love you Carter with all my heart!



1 comment: