Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas and Then Some in Ohio

We spent Christmas in Ohio with family. We stayed at Scott's parents house Christmas Eve and Christmas night. We had Christmas 4 different places on the 25th. Whewwww!

Since this was Carter's first Christmas, we went ahead and started some new family traditions. We ordered red fuzzy personalized "Santa" bags that Santa will leave his unwrapped gifts in and I found a fuzzy bag that says "Reindeer Food" on it. We'll use that to put carrots and such in in later years.





After Christmas at the Smith house, we went to my grandma's house for a quick gift exchange. My parents got us bikes and my grandma got us a bike trailer to carry Carter in. We had no idea and were completely surprised. We can't wait until spring now! Carter got his first piece of annual Christmas silver from nana, along with an Elmo remote and cell phone. And Scott got a new electric razor. :)





After Christmas at Nana's, we had our 3rd Christmas of the day at mom and dad's house. Carter got alot of things as you can imagine. Some things he can't even use right now. My dad's crazy in love with this boy!! Scott and I got nice things as well, but I'm only posting fun shots of Carter loving his presents from Mamaw and G-Daddy!!









Then, we went to Scott's grandma's house for the last Christmas of the day. Carter got a ton of good stuff. As you can see, I sat with Carter and Scott took the pictures. It was kind of a cluster, but it was fun!





Saturday evening, we met with some friends for our Christmas exchange. Carter got some nice clothes and toys from Auntie Sar and a singing duck from Auntie Kris (I quack to say hello, when friends are passing by, and when it's time to go, I quack to say bye bye! I've only heard it over and over and over again! Ha!). He loves the duck! It was nice to meet up with them, always good to see Ohio friends when we're home.








No comments:

Post a Comment