Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Few New Pictures

I've been longing for Carter to get to that age where he'll want to cuddle with me. Last night during the Bengals playoff game was the first time he showed any sign of remotely wanting to. I made sure I took it all in! I was one happy mommy!


Isn't he one hot stud muffin?


Wearing a new bright white bib + eating bright orange carrots = one messy baby and a messy bright white bib!!


Uncle Chad got Carter an inflatable car with chuck-e-cheese like balls inside. Carter and his neighborhood friend, Owen, really enjoyed playing together after New Years dinner with neighbors.


Carter now has 2 teeth. Aside from the excessive drooling, you'd never know he was teething which I obviously love!! He's just the same 'ole happy baby he always is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment