Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Liam Has Arrived!

Our friends, Jen and Jeff, welcomed their sweet baby boy, Liam Crosbie Hodgkins, to the world on 1/23/2010 at 2:13pm. He weighed in at 7lbs 4oz and measured 20.5". I went to visit them at the hospital the day after he was born. I got to see his Daddy change his diaper. He did a great job! Jen is doing great and, aside from a few problems during her labor, had a great delivery.









Carter and I have plans to go visit them next Monday and Wednesday as next week is when Jeff returns to work. I remember how scary and overwhelming it was when Scott went back to work, so I'm happy to do the visiting! I really, really wish I'd had more friends visiting us when we came home from the hospital.

Liam is a sweet little boy, after Carter of course, but we welcome him to the world and can't to continue to squeeze him and love on him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment