Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3rd Annual Girls Weekend

August 5-8 was our 3rd annual girls weekend at Lake Cumberland with one of my best friends Sarah and her family. The rent a house with a lake view for the summer season and it's always a good time. Carter stayed with a neighbor Thursday afternoon and was picked up by Scott when he got home from work and then Carter and Daddy spent the weekend together. It's always so nice to be able to go and have time away, just me!!

I got Sarah and I our usual matching sunglasses this trip. I did a good job and she loved hers, but they sadly didn't make it through the weekend. Hers broke and I lost mine to the Lake Gods. I have since replaced mine and she replaced hers, but hers broke yet again. :(






Sarah and I made a ton of food and snacks including 60 jello shots. 60 jello shots of the perfect combinations of liquor and jello. My personal favorite was the black cherry jello with low calorie cherry vodka. Mmmmmm! Did slurping back some jello cause men to behave badly? I'm just sayin'!!




Overall, it was a fantastic trip.

Great weather!

Great friends!

Another year of great memories!

1 comment: