Monday, August 23, 2010

New Toy

When we found out we were going to go to Japan for 3 months, I knew I wanted to have a new camera to take with me. One that could capture great images and maybe help start my photography back up when we got back to the states. I asked around and did some research and decided on the Canon Rebel T1i. It's a digital SLR and had great reviews all around.

Well, we just got it last Wednesday and I LOVE it!! I've already captured some great images, mostly of Carter, but great none the less. I've already shot 3 times the number of images than any given month prior. Ha! Scott also used some of his Marriott rewards points to get a 2nd lens. It's 55-250mm. It's a great lens and a great few pieces of equipment!!



Here are a few of my most favorite images taken so far! :)













2 comments: