Monday, August 23, 2010

Addicted

I have a few new shows that I've become addicted to watching. Guilty pleasures if you will! I just can't help myself. Anyone else watch any of these shows?

Bethenny was on Housewives of NY, but then just recently got married and had a baby girl, Bryn. This is her spin off reality show from Housewives. The series is over now, but I'm sure they'll play re-runs on Bravo.
I just love it and I love her. She's a stitch!!!

Yes, yes, yes! I joined the band wagon and started watching last season and now am totally addicted. This is another Bravo show and these women are brutal. Sometimes it's embarrasing to watch because these ladies are just too much. Love it!

A TLC show that I love! I love Randy and all the different people with different looks in mind that come into that store.

Yet another Bravo show, but a goodie!! Jeff Lewis is a freak of nature and is so rude to people, but I find it is a must on my list of shows to DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment