Sunday, July 25, 2010

Final Year in My 20's

Yesterday was my 29th birthday and I had a great day!

It started with birthday pedicures with my neighbor, Sarah. I felt so good! Thanks so much for the birthday pedi Sarah!!!




When I got back home, my parents were there to pick Carter up and take him back to Ohio for the weekend. We had plans to party and hang out with neighbors, so it was nice to not have him with us. We had more time to party!! Before they left, we snagged some photos...

My neighbor, Linda, made me a jello shot cake. It was just orange jello topped with cool whip. It was really more like a vodka cake because instead of making the jello 1/2 water and 1/2 vodka, she just used 2 cups of vodka. It was good, but a tad hard to swallow! Thanks Linda!

Me with our lady neighbors. I'm so glad we are friends and are comfortable hanging out with each other. It's nice to have good neighbors!


The guys played cornhole in our yard. They had fun and it was much cooler because our yard gets the evening shade.

The girls played LRC with $1 instead of quarters. I lost all three games...well heck!!!

I had a great time! I stopped drinking just in time to go to bed 90% sober, therefore felt like a million bucks the next morning. I drove home Monday morning to get Carter. The smile on his face when I walked in my parents house was priceless. It makes all the hard work of being a FT Mommy totally worth it!!! I love that kid to pieces and missed him SOOOOOO much! Thanks to May May and G-Daddy for taking him for the weekend.

I know he can't tell you he had a great time, but by looking through all the video and pictures you took of him I'd say he had a blast!!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment