Friday, July 23, 2010

We Got It! (And I Made Changes to Previous Post!)

Scott called me this morning and let me know that it's official, we got the apartment at the building in the previous post and we're going through with finalizing things now.

I deleted the pictures from the post below because they were of the wrong apartment. Our place WILL NOT look like what was there yesterday. Instead, it will be similar, but not exact to the pictures below. These are not pictures from an apartment in the building we're renting from, but we're guessing it will look very similar. And of course, I'll post pictures of the real deal once we get there and get settled in.

The kitchen

Living area

Entry way

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 2

Wash room
In Japan, they have 3 separate rooms for showering, brushing teeth, and going potty. A sink/vanity and washing machine is in the wash room.

Shower room
Housing the shower head and bath tub

Toilet room
A separate room for the potty

No comments:

Post a Comment