Saturday, November 7, 2009

Carter's 1st Halloween

This Baby's 1st Halloween, Carter was an oh so sweet Tootsie Roll.  I just couldn't resist it...especially while he's little and doesn't know the difference.  I figure I can get my way for another 2 or 3 years.  :)


Before we left for the zoo, we took some pictures of the boys together.  This is Owen, son to our good friends and neighbors John and Sarah, and Carter.  They quickly got burnt out with the costumes and picture taking and had a crying match at the end of our photo session.  Isn't it sweet?

Because Scott and I were at the Ohio State game on Halloween day, we went to the Detroit Zoo Boo with neighbors and some of their friends in lieu of trick or treat here in the neighborhood. We had a great time with great friends!  It was the perfect alternative for not missing Carter's first Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. That Tootsie Roll costume is adorable! I love the picture of the "crying match" pic, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that bunting that you have in his stroller? If so, what brand is it? I am looking for something like that for my son's stroller especially with the cold winter months coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a Bundle Me from Babies R Us and it's meant for an infant car seat. We just decided to try it in our stroller and it actually worked like a charm. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete