Saturday, November 7, 2009

Buckeye Game and Baby Laughs

I went to my first Ohio State Buckeyes football game last Saturday.  They played and crushed New Mexico State, 45-0.  My sister-in-law in OSU Alumni and got season tickets this season. She and her hubby had to work last weekend so she offered Scott and I her tickets.  I LOVE my bro and sis-in-law.  We had a great time!




After the game we went back to get Carter and hang out with Scott's parents at Amy's house.  It was nice to see my niece, Ava.  I hadn't seen her since mid August, when she was just 3 months. She's grown so much and her and Carter seemed to like to sit with each other.

Ava 5 1/2 months  Carter 7 1/2 months



We drove back to Michigan Saturday night and while Scott was pumping gas I captured Carter on video laughing at the window shade going up and down.  Yes, yes, my child is easily amused...just like me!  Just one question, just how can you resist this kid?


No comments:

Post a Comment