Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Haircuttin' Time

It's true...Carter's officially a big boy!! Scott and I took him for his first haircut yesterday. We went to the salon where I used to work and Carly did a great job with him and with the cut. This is Carter's head before his cut.



And let the haircut begin...




He cried for just a minute just after Carly started to work her magic...


..and he quickly bounced back with smiles after she gave him a comb to chew on. Thanks Carly!







And here is my cute little boy after the cut. It's the same style, just a tad thinner. I think he's getting his mommy's thick hair, which is just fine by me.




1 comment:

  1. Super cute cut! I do not know what I am going to do when it is time to get Katie Bug's hair trimmed. I just don't see her sitting still at all!

    ReplyDelete