Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help!!

Carter's first birthday is right around the corner *wipes tears away and sniffles* and I'm starting to try and find cute decoration ideas that I can make into projects for me to make myself. I always see really cute ideas on other mommy blogs, but wonder where they got the idea. They had to get it somewhere, right? Carter is having three parties. Two of them are the same theme of just bright primary colors and the third is a green St. Patty's theme. (I'm doing it just once to get it out of my and everyone else's system) I'd like to do some of these cute projects for Carter's parties, but where did they find the ideas? Or did they just thunk it up on their own? If you can pass along any websites that are helpful and creative, please send them my way.

This is a circus theme party which we are not doing, but I love the bright balloons and the banner hanging.
Copied from "The Paro Post" blog

I didn't put a month old sign with Carter when I took his monthday pictures, but I did Photoshop it in. I'd like to do this same idea so people, family and friends, can see his progress over the last year.
Copied from "The Bug's Life" blog

I plan on making cupcakes for his St. Patty's party and I thought it would be cute to add these cute cupcake toppers for a lil extra flavor.
Copied from a seller on Etsy.com

So these are some of the ideas I'm looking at and I'm looking for websites these ideas could have come from. :)

2 comments:

  1. So excited that our blog made it into another blog! A lot of the birthday ideas I used came from other blogs, as well. I like creativepartyplace.com and hostessblog.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture wall idea! Fun. I can't wait until we are planning our baby's first birthday. Fun!

    ReplyDelete