Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Homemade Invitation Input Please

I am working hard on putting together two different invitations for Carter's first birthday. One in primary colors for the parties in Ohio and one in St. Patty's theme for the party in Michigan. I'm not an invitation designer, so I'd love to have some feedback on likes and dislikes. Are the colors to bright or are there too many shamrocks? Let me know! :)


The picture in the green invite is a temporary as of right now. I did a photo shoot today with Carter that was less than I had imagined, to say the least, haha! I bought one of those giant, over sized, green bow ties for St. Patty's day for Carter to wear with just a diaper on. Ummm yeah, it happened, but nothing like what I thought. He was terrified on the bow tie. He screamed and cried and tried to get away. It was so funny because it was so un-Carter like. That's probably why I kept shooting pictures of him crying because I have only a few. I also bought a top hat with a glittery shamrock attached to a headband. Ha, he didn't like that either, but then again, he was also crying with nothing glittery attached to him. Maybe it was just one of those days for him!!

Here are a few of my favorites! I know, I'm mean, but I'll always love my baby boy!
Love you Carter!




I sure hope he's happier on his birthday and at all his parties!! :)


2 comments:

  1. I think both of the invitations look great! The pics of Carter in melt down mode are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both, but I think I like the green one the best. I can't believe he is 1 already! Time goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete