Friday, May 28, 2010

A Long Time Gone

G-Daddy decided he wanted to get Carter out of his crib because he was crying. If it would've been up to me I would have let him be and he would've put himself back to sleep (I know, mean Mommy), but because G-Daddy said so it was ok. Ha! This is how I found them, sitting together watching the Cartoon Network at about 10:30pm. Too stinking cute!!

We took MayMay to lunch at Max & Erma's for a belated Mother's Day lunch. Here are my parents with Carter leaving lunch for the next thing on our to do list. :) What a ham!!!

We went to BDubs and Carter decided he wanted to lick the BBQ sauce from my wing basket. He actually did a pretty good job getting it all and was a complete mess when all was said and done. Hey, at least it kept him busy!


We went to the wedding of a very close friend to my family, Molly Hamilton. The wedding was beautiful and she was stunning. I can't believe she's married now, but we wish her and Brandon many happy years together!





Sorry I've been missing for awhile. I've been one busy Mama!

Carter and I left for Ohio the morning of May 14th (Scott met us there Friday night after work) and Carter and I left after dinner at Nana's on Monday, May 24th. In between those dates I had, the wedding of a close friend, 3 meetings with a friend graduating from Dental Hygiene school (I was her Board patient), a trip to Columbus to see my niece on her 1st birthday and a friend I haven't seen much lately, visits with Carter's great grandmas, errands, lunch with my mom and dad (we got to see his new office), my niece's 1st birthday party, Carter had a high fever accompanied by a red rash, and Monday night dinner at my Nana's. It was good to be home, but I'm REALLY glad to be back in Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment