Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the Mommies in the world!

This weekend my in laws came up to visit. They were literally here for just 24 hours. And for those of you who know the in laws, you know it's very surprising that I have no stories to share!! It was a very pleasant visit. We took them to Lonestar for Mother's Day dinner. (They have the awesome 2 for $20 deal, appetizer, entree, and two sides.) Then, we went for a quick trip to Cabela's. Carter loved looking at all the animals that were stuffed (moose, fox, deer, etc) and the fish in the Cabela's aquarium. When we got home, I put in the cream cheese brownies I made. Yummmmmm! We ate brownies and beer and played some Euchre. It was a fun night.

Sunday morning, Scott made all of us waffles in the waffle maker. I opened cards and Carter's gift to me, a black and white Vera Bradley baby bag. I LOVE it! I had always wanted something that looked fancy and chic to carry around with me...and I sure got it! A big thanks to Carter, but mostly to Daddy for picking it out and making the purchase!! I love you guys!







I wanted to end this post with a short and sweet thanks to my mom and grandma. I'm so close to both of them and don't know what my world would be like without them in it! I love you both more than words can describe. I hope you both had a very, very, happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful diaper bag! I'm hoping to get a new one when I go back to work next year. I'll have to check out the VB line.

    ReplyDelete