Monday, December 14, 2009

Carter's First Gift Exchange

First, I should say that I am so beyond excited for this Christmas.  It being Carter's first Christmas adds a whole new dynamic to the holiday.  In years past, I might've been excited to receive a certain gift, but this year I'm excited to have a Christmas as a family of three.  I'm excited for Carter, for all the cool things he'll receive from friends and family and for how excited family will be to see him around presents and lights and music.

This past Friday, we had our first annual gift exchange with the Scadding family.  We had pizza, some cocktails, Christmas music, and the boys (moms) opened their first gifts of the season. Sarah and I went to a Mom 2 Mom sale a few weeks back and bough the boys matching winter 
PJs.  Of course you know what comes next, yes, we put them in the PJs and took the cutest pictures in front of our tree.  

Here are some pictures and here's to a great 2009 Christmas season!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment