Monday, August 24, 2009

Here We Go

I've always wanted to have a blog of my very own, but I won't lie, every time I gave it a whirl it always seemed soooo complicated.  Haha, and since I refuse to pay someone $30 to design a blog for me I decided to dive in myself.

I'm creating this blog to keep friends, family, and acquaintances up to date on what's happening in the Smith household.  Though really I shouldn't kid myself, this will probably end up being a way to keep a diary and record milestones of things from Carter's life.  I just love him to pieces and I'd love for him to be able to look back and see the things he did when he was a baby. (As he grins back at me while grabbing for the plush animals hanging from his bouncy seat...priceless!!!)

I also plan on taking this blog back a bit; through some of my pregnancy and the birth of Carter. I'll warn whoever reads this, there will be a TON of pictures posted as soon as I figure out how to include them.  But if you're reading this you're already aware of my addiction to taking and posting pictures for the world to see!!

Enjoy!!

2 comments: