Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day 2010

We went to Ohio Father's day weekend for the wedding of one of my Bridesmaids. Then Sunday we went to visit my grandma, we took my parents to breakfast at Bob Evans, Carter napped for a few hours, and then we packed up to head back to Michigan. Oh, but before we really got on the road we stopped at Scott's parents house. We had a great weekend and I hope Scott had a nice Father's Day!

Scott with his Father's Day gift (Very Sexy cologne from Victoria's Secret) And, ignore the image on the TV behind us. Haha! I think it was E! or MTV or something. Doh!

My sweet, awesome, hip, amazing, lovable, sweet grandma gave me my birthday gift early while we were home. An iPad!!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! If I could sleep with it, I would!
Love you Nana!! Thank you soooooo much!

4 generations shot

May May and Carter

Happy Father's Day baby!!
I feel pretty blessed to have two pretty handsome boys in my life!!

Mama and her baby boy!

Father and son! (Just i case you couldn't tell by looking, ha!)

G-Daddy and Carter

I LOVE this picture of my dad and Carter! G-Daddy just lights up when he's with Carter!
It melts my heart!

3 generations
Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you!

Scott's dad, Larry, Scott and Carter
(Excuse Larry's attire. He'd been working hard outside mowing and it was super hot and humid!)

1 comment:

  1. What a great birthday gift! I'm pretty sure neither of my g'mas know what an iPad is.

    ReplyDelete