Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mini Trip Down Memory Lane (Not Carter Related)

Those of you who really know me, know that I love my photos and memories and going back down memory lane. Scott turned out at 10:30 tonight and because I wasn't tired yet decided to pop in the DVD of our wedding slide show. My aunt and uncle made the slide show, so they also gave us a DVD of the photos they had to scan in......

This made me think back to Miami University's (OH) Ghetto Fest in 2001. I always think of a few bad things and a few good things when I think of Ghetto Fest. I'll just bring up the good things.

#1 I say GF is where the confused photo originated. Since then, there have been many versions and variations of the confused look photo. "Confused" and don't know what I'm speaking of? Let me help you out.







#2 Smelling lilac bushes! I do have a picture of the actual lilac smelling, but sadly I cannot find it. Bt, this is the picture I came across in the slide show that made me think of GF in the first place. And, the lilac bush is behind us. :)


#3 Beer, beer, and more beer!

#4 Does anyone remember how we actually got home from campus? I don't, but I remember what happened once we got home! ;)

#5 Good friends!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!! The picture from my wedding might be one of the best, and the worst all at the same time. good lord.

    Home from Miami?? I'm pretty sure that Nick or Chris drove us home. I'm also pretty sure that we left Darin there that night and Chris had to go back and get him the next day. I have no idea what happened once we got home, but I smile every time I smell lilacs :)

    ReplyDelete