Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again


Sarah and I left Tuesday morning to drive to Ohio to see Mom's 1st grade class Christmas program.  As you can see we took the boys with us and they really seemed to enjoy it.  

The drive down to Ohio wasn't bad.  Owen slept most of the way and Carter was awake the whole trip, but was pleasant and self entertaining.  I took Sarah and Owen to meet Nana before we went to mom and dad's house.  Nana loved them both as do I!!  We went home to hang out for the rest of the day.  The boys napped and then we got ourselves ready to go to Titus.  Of course, it was pouring down rain and freezing cold.

We got to Titus just in time for the program.  We had great seats as always and the minute mom's class marched into the gym dressed in Christmas dress, I cried (as always).  I just can't help myself.  They all look so nice!  The boys did great, sitting and watching.  Carter rocked back and forth to the music and the kids singing.  Maybe he'll grow up to be a rock star!!


After the program, I took Sarah and Owen to Classic Pizza.  You can't take someone to Huber and not go to Classic!!  

We left Classic about 8:15 so I figured we'd be home about 10:45.  Haha, that was a joke! Around Bowling Green we ran into frigid temps and rain that was turning to ice on the highway.  From Bowling Green to Milan it usually takes about 50 minutes...this trip took about 2 hours.  I could only go between 40-45 mph.  We pulled into the driveway at 12 midnight.  I was pooped!!

My mom asked me if it was worth it, making the drive for a 20 minute program.  I told her of course it was!!!  

Until next Christmas....


No comments:

Post a Comment